THREESIXTY is a Heavy Duty amber market-oriented brand owned by Federal Signal Vama.
Federal Signal Vama (FSV) belongs to the Federal Signal Corporation (FSC), and it is part of the Public Safety System divsion. It's a worlwide leader in the market of Emergency Warning System (EWS) with experience in providing solutions for emergency services, rapid response and risk reduction with more than 100 years in the market. FSV is responsible to serve the EWS in the European markets.
FSV offers specific and integrated solutions for Police, Ambulance, Fire, Rescue and Service vehicles. Our large range of products and services together with our engineering and manufacturing flexibility ensure we are able to customize the solution expected by each customer.
FSV leading engineering and manufacturing capabilities have resulted in the most dependable emergency warning equipment available in Europe. Innovative engineering and skilled workmanship have earned FSV a reputation for quality and performance appreciated by the customers we serve throughout Europe
Threesixty's dynamic approach has brought about consistent expansion of its product range, markets and capabilities and has led the company along the 21st century.
Threesixty's products can be found in different kind of vehicles, including garbage trucks, cleaners and sweepers, tractors, buses, tow recovery, special convoys, utility companies, harbors and construction machinery.
Our quality range of beacons and accessories are sold over 30 countries in Europe.
If you would like to know more about Threesixty's warning and safety products, then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and prices.
THREESIXTY Series offers :
- An extensible range of beacons and accessories especially designed for Heavy Duty market needs (Garbage trucks, cleaners and sweepers, tractors, buses, tow recovery, service vehicles, special convoys,utility companies, harbors and construction machinery).
- A large choice of models equipped with different technologies (LED, Rotating Halogen, Xenon Strobe) that provide an outstanding lighting output.
- Excellent value for money
- Easy installation
- Maximum maintenance
- Long service life
- Prepared for working in a high-vibration environments
- Prepared for intensive use
- Low energy consumption
- UN R65, EMC standard homologation
THREESIXTY Series, your partner in security and safety !